Pokemon Silver – EUR – Game Boy Color
aka. Pokemon Silver – Game boy Color
Enter a whole new world, with new Pokémon to train, capture, and battle! Meet Professor Elm and get the all-new Poké Gear, including map, Pokémon Silver/gold/Crystal takes place 3 years after Red, Blue and Yellow, and puts the user into a brand new world, Johto. The gameplay is very similar to the previous games, but with several improvements. These include new functions for the player’s PokéGear, a Pokédex that can now be sorted by evolution type, and, of course, new Pokémon.
Once again, the objective of the game is to become the champion trainer and try to complete the Pokédex. To become the champion, the player battles Gym Leaders to obtain various badges. Completing the Pokédex requires a different set of actions, and involves capturing wild Pokémon, battling various trainers to obtain money, and trading Pokémon with NPC’s and other owners of Pokémon games.dio, cell phone, and clock.
Set the clock and then watch as day turns to night and events take place in real time — and be sure to keep an eye out for Pokémon that only come out at night!
* Dozens of never-before-seen Pokémon! Find new evolutions for some familiar Pokémon and discover whole new species. Your Pokédex will even reveal genders of some Pokémon.
* A whole new world! Explore Johto, where there are new gym leaders to beat and eight new badges to earn.
* Two new types! Introducing Dark and Steel-type Pokémon.
* Trade with Silver, Red, Blue and Yellow versions to catch ’em all! (Requires Game Link® cable, sold separately. New Pokémon cannot be traded back to Red, Blue or Yellow versions. Not compatible with Pokémon Stadium.)
* Compatible with Pokémon Pikachu 2 GS!