Wii Fit Plus – Wii
OBS!! Kräver Wii Balance Board!!
- Training Plus (15 new balance and aerobics games)
- The possibility to have a personalized program of activities, by focusing on a specific body part for instance
- A new indicator, indicating the number of calories you should have burned during an exercise.
- The balance mode is now available directly in the main menu, allowing you to weigh babies and animals. They are also granted avatars in a Mii-like fashion.
Since it is an improvement of the original game, two versions exist: one bundled with the Wii Balance Board, as the original was, and a software-only solus edition, permitting you to import your Wii Fit data.
There are 9 Balance Plus games:
- Soccer Heading, head the soccer balls and dodge other flying objetcs like shoes and mascot heads
- Ski Slalom, lean left and right to ski down a slalom course
- Ski Jump, ski down a ramp and jump as far as possible
- Table tilt, lean your body left right forward and backward to drop the balls into the holes
- Tightrope Walk, walk in place to cross the tightrope. Bend and straighten your knees to jump
- Balance Bubble, guide your Mii down the river by controlling your balance
- Penguin Slide, tilt the iceberg to slide your Mii in a penguin suit and catch fish
- Snowboard Slalom, lean left and right to snowboard down a slalom course
- Lotus Focus, sit on the balance board as still as possible to keep a candle from blowing out
There are 18 Training Plus games:
- Perfect 10, shake your hips to add up to the given number
- Cycling, ride around the island while collecting flags
- Rhythm Kung Fu, mimic kung-fu moves to the beat
- Driving Range, hit the golf ball as close to target as possible
- Segway Circuit, ride around the beach infested by mechanical mole and pop beach balls
- Bird’s-Eye Bull’s-Eye, flap your arms to fly and land your Mii in a chicken suit on all the targets
- Snowball fight, take cover and throw snowballs at Mii characters
- Obstacle Course Advanced, same as Obstacle Course with an updated course
- Tilt City Plus, same as Tilt City with updated levels
- Rhythm Parade, step in time with the whistle
- Big Top Juggling, use the nunchuck to juggle balls while standing on a big beach ball
- Skate Board Arena, skate over blue stripes and jump ramps and half-pipes while avoiding obstacles
- Table tilt Plus, same as Table tilt with updated levels
- Balance Bubble Plus, same as Balance Bubble with an updated course
- Jogging Plus, jog around the island and afterwards answer three questions about the surroundings