Shadows of the Damned – Xbox 360
Take One HELL of a TRIP to the City of the Damned.
Shadows of the Damned is the all-new psychological action thriller from the Japanese nightmare team of executive director Suda51 (director of No More HeroesTM), creative producer Shinji Mikami (director of Resident Evil® 4) and music composer Akira Yamaoka (sound director of Silent HillTM).
Venture deep into a hyper-demented re-imagining of hell as demon hunter Garcia Hotspur on a mission to rescue the love of his life. Defeat the armies of darkness with the power of the light and the help of the trusty Johnson, a former demon with the ability to transform into an array of vicious weapons. Shadows of the Damned delivers shocking and unique gameplay experiences that include over-the-top action, grandiose boss battles, demented puzzles, grotesque enemies, heart-pounding moments and psychotic imagery.
Brace yourself for one hell of a trip to the City of the Damned.
- A New Vision of Hell from the Creative Genius of Suda51 (No More HeroesTM), Shinji Mikami (Resident Evil® 4) and Akira Yamaoka (Silent HillTM) – Combining visceral Grindhouse-style action with a psychologically thrilling atmosphere, Shadows of the Damned is a vision of hell like no other.
- Brutally Twisted Boss Battles – Bring your wrath upon some of the biggest, most memorable and thrilling boss battles ever created.
- Harness the Power of the Light to Defeat the Army of the Dark – Manipulate the balance of light and dark to defeat vicious enemies, solve mind boggling puzzles, and bring hell to its knees.
- Psychologically Twisted, Visceral Combat – Rip apart the forces of the damned using an array of upgradable weapons and survive the ultimate head trip.
- Heart-Wrenching Storyline – A love lost and the journey through hell to get her back are the backdrop for this warped tale.
- Pulse-Pounding Soundtrack – Composed by Akira Yamaoka, one of Japan´s most talented and prolific videogame music composers, the game´s music and sound design add flair and intensity to the gameplay experience.