Call of Duty: Black Ops II – Wii U
Call of Duty: Black Ops II on Nintendo Wii U is an First person action game in the Call of Duty series!
The most anticipated game of the year and the most ambitious Call of Duty game ever, Call of Duty: Black Ops II will hit shelves worldwide on November 13th. Rooted in near-future fiction, Call of Duty: Black Ops II multiplayer will introduce players to some of the most cutting-edge weaponry and equipment that 2025 will have to offer.
MULTIPLAYER ALL-NEW CREATE-A-CLASS:
Create-a-class has been re-imagined, introducing players to a new pick-10 allocation system, allowing an unprecedented number of combinations of create-a-class content. Players no longer have to take content from each category; instead, trade items from one category for extra items in another – any combination of 10 items makes almost anything possible.
Pick 10 System Wildcards
Ten points and nearly endless combinations: every piece of content is worth one point, and you can spend your 10 points in any way you like, encouraging a greater level of customization for individual play styles. Also a point each, Wildcards allow players to extend the system and configure classes in more unique ways – players can take multiple perks from one category, equip their primary with three attachments, carry two lethals, and more.
ALL-NEW SCORE STREAKS: Score Streaks reward players for helping their team win the game: capturing flags, defending your teammate with an assault shield, getting kills and assists are all examples of actions that help your team win and thus give you score. Each action has a different value and can influence the theater of operations:
2025 comes to life:
- Microwave Turret – A high-powered microwave turret used for crowd control that emits an intense directed energy wave, used to block navigation routes.
- Swarm -Hunter Killer drones attack enemies and enemy equipment in a morale destroying swarm.
A range of new features:
- Interactivity: Commandeer a Hellstorm Missile and guide it to its path, or disperse a cluster of bombs and try to take out multiple enemies – the ultimate risk/reward scenario. Also, take control of a VTOL aircraft and rain steel from above.
- Player or AI-Controlled: Take control or let it do the work for you – engage the AGR (Autonomous Ground Robot), a sentry drone which will fight autonomously on the player’s behalf, or can be user-controlled. Sentry Guns work the same way.
- Player-Controlled: Harness the power of the MQ-27quad rotor drone, a remote-controlled quad rotor with a light machine gun that can surgically eliminate targets on the ground.
- AI-Controlled: A range of weapons at your disposal here: call in a strafing run using the A10and listen as the AI pilot maintains constant radio contact, informing you of its progress; the Lightning Strike allows players to pinpoint three target areas and launch an aerial assault.
- Uber-weapons: Once you’ve held the War Machine, you’ll never want to hold another grenade launcher again. The Death Machine makes its updated return in 2025, giving players their own, hand-held Gatling Gun that can shred anything in sight.