Hunted: The Demons Forge – Special Edition – PS3
Set in a dark fantasy world, Hunted: The Demon’s Forge is an unforgettable cooperative action game, pitting you and your partner against waves of vicious enemies. Taking control of either E’lara, a ranged weapon expert, or Caddoc, a master swordsman, you must use a variety of weapons, powerful spells, and cover tactics to battle your way through menacing dungeons, overgrown ruins, and downtrodden towns. Discover secrets and complete co-op-based puzzles whilst exploring the sinister world to discover answers to the game’s deep, dark mysteries.
The Special Edition will hold the following exclusive content:
- The Demon Pack contains:
- Demon Boss – Demon boss unlocked in Crucible
- Demon Level – Demon boss level unlocked in Crucible
- Annuvin – Annuvin character skin unlocked after completing the campaign
- Notch Axe – Caddoc’s notch axe unlocked
- The Assassin Pack contains:
- Assassin Boss – Assassin boss unlocked in Crucible
- Assassin Level – Assassin boss level unlocked in Crucible
- Seriphine – Seriphine character skin unlocked after completing the campaign
- Assassin Bow – E’lara’s Assassin bow unlocked
- Powered by the Unreal Engine 3, the world of HUNTED comes to life in a third person dungeon crawl with the intensity and action of a modern-day shooter!
- Co-op at a distance. Combine E’lara ranged attacks with Caddoc’s melee expertise to pull of gruesome co-op kill moves. Perform special attacks, and heal one another regardless of where they are in relation to one another on the battlefield.The characters differing combat methods allow player strategy to vary from one play through to the next.
- Two ways to fight! Wade into the thick of the fight using melee skills, or tactically use cover combat to dispatch hordes of creatures with bows and spells.
- Spell powered combat. Powerfull magic spells can be used to boost your partners combat effectiveness and even the odds against increasingly formidable enemies.