Pure Football – Xbox 360
Pure Football on Xbox 360 will include 230 elite footballers, 17 international teams, and 17 legendary players. Gamers will have the opportunity to create their own customized athlete who can progress through the campaign mode to ultimately test themselves against the world’s best players in the final tournament.
Up to four people can play multiplayer locally and 1vs1 matches are supported online, along with the inclusion of leaderboards that allow players to match up to one another and celebrate the pure competitive nature of football.
- No offsides, no red or yellow cards… just an intense non-stop football experience. Only by playing too aggressively at the expense of good football will you be penalized.
- Take advantage of a huge array of offensive and defensive physical moves including slide tackles, upright tackles, shoulder barging, contested headers, off-the-ball tussles and more…
- See what the players see with the camera close in behind them, looking up the pitch.
- Feel the power and intense bursts of speed of the world’s finest players – all supported with VFX such as motion-blur, slo-mo and camera shakes. All this gives you the feeling that you’re actually playing football rather than sitting in the stands or in-front of a TV broadcast.
- Take Aim – Take full control of your shots and watch them curl into the top corner or bullet past the goalkeeper.
- Pure Shots – Unique presentation and control for perfectly struck shots.
- Cool volleys, bicycle kicks and trick animations are all authentic to real football but can be triggered with a level of frequency not seen in the professional game.
- 230 elite players, 17 top International teams and 3 legend teams.
- These fine athletes tangibly feel different to one another, with attributes that really exaggerate differences in the speed, the strength and the skills of their real-life counterparts.
- Get yourself known and respected as a player both offline and online:Campaign Mode – Create and take your player into the Pure Football world, then impress and recruit the world’s greatest players to your team, ultimately travelling to Africa… where the best Pure Football team will be decided.
Leaderboards – See how you rank against your friends, other players in your city, region, country or the whole world.