Boulder Dash XL 3D – Nintendo 3DS
Rockford and Crystal, heroes of Boulder Dash XL 3D on Nintendo 3DS, one of the greatest of the really classic video games – and yes we are talking about the really classic video games.
Back in the 80’s, when hairstyles were wild, music was electronic and video games were sold on Music Cassettes in Europe (yes, it’s really true!), Boulder Dash won our hearts by storm. The creative and frantic gameplay mix required both our reflexes and brains to avoid murderous rock slides of Boulders and get our hands on those precious Diamonds in 20 fun-filled Caves infested by Fireflies, Butterflies and Amoebas.
In 2011 our childhood heroes take it to the Caves again in Boulder Dash – XL! Leaving the essence of what we all love about Rockford’s classic quest for Diamonds intact, Boulder Dash returns, with new, exciting Game Modes, Gameplay Elements, Monsters and more Diamonds to snatch than ever before!
Beware of the Rock Slides!
No matter if you have fond memories of playing the Original, or if you are new to boulder dashing, the awesome mix of old fan favorites and new stuff found in Boulder Dash – XL will win your heart:
- Five great Game Modes, providing both old school-computer gaming fun and new challenges.
- A total of over 150 Caves to conquer across the various modes.
- Reign supreme on the Highscore Tables by chaining Diamond-Collection-Combos and Score Multipliers.
- 4 beautiful game worlds infested by old “Friends” and a cast of new, cool adversaries.
- HD Graphics and detailed animation bring the hunt for Diamonds to life.